Saturday, September 1, 2012

Puma !

I am a great Flames of War fan and after getting a little bored about the allied I switched recently to the Dark side of the force seriously starting a german late war army. Some time ago I painted some tanks but I was very unhappy about the overall result: I definitely need something better for the camouflage! 
I recently bought an airbrush and started practicing it for painting 15mm AFVs. It's not an easy task and I used several tutorials found on the web and did some practice on old tanks.

When I felt a little more confident I started my first new project: painting a platoon of Sd KFz 234/2 Puma using battlefront resin models.

Here is the result of my work.


the 234/2 turret variant


the 234/1 turret variant


Some other photos of the platoon.







Auf viedersen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...