Monday, September 17, 2012

Herald of Tzeench on disc

I recently bought some of the new chaos demons that is my last warhammer army. Here you will see my latest painted model that is the finecast herald of tzeench. I tried to mimic the excellent buypainted tutorial because I wanted to try using airbrush on a 28mm model. The result is not bad overall (I used airbrush on the disc only).




I put pins on the figure and used vallejo grey primer


The disc is painted with several layers of airbrush startin from dark tone till a very light blue tone


I washed some parts of the disks with Asurmen blue wash
The herald is painted with vallejo squid pink mixed with dark red then only pink, finally highlighted by adding some white.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...