Saturday, September 1, 2012

My first post

Hi everyone !
This is my first post and I am very excited ! I wish to start by introducing me and my passion.
I live in Bologna, Italy.
I paint miniatures and play wargames since many year (too many to count them!). I started as almost all with Airfix plastic soldiers and playing with my friends at primary schools. Later I entered a club a started playing with tin 25mm ancients: at that time we used Newbury rules. I painted my first army that was an imperial roman legio that I still have in the basement... We soon switched to Napoleonics (my old love) playing with 15mm and there I started collecting Russians and French.
After several years of fun and big battles with friends (Empire, Armati and Fire and Fury ...) the group more or less dissolved and we then started playing at a shop (Goblin) where I discovered Flames of War and Warhammer which are my current favorite games. I played a lot Fields of Glory ancient and renaissance but i got tired of it and me and my thousands ancients are waiting for a revive !

I hope you will enjoy looking at my work and  will be very happy about your comments and suggestions!

Daniele AKA Gargagna (that's how my kids call me: I don't where it comes from but it's now sticked to me...!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...