Saturday, September 22, 2012

Lord of change

This is my last production. It took me lot of time to finish this impressive demon lord. Mainly because it is very difficult to paint: the wings and the vest represent a real challenge.
I used the second head to produce a two-heads model.
I painted most of the model pre-airbrush so it is mainly a dry brush painting effect. I also started using Vallejo liquid gold and was really happy of the effect. To ease the transport the model has detachable magnetized wings and arm. I had a great fun with that. Hope you will like them (apologize for the awful pictures taken with my iPad : I have my pc broken and am using the iPad app to post).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...