Saturday, November 17, 2012

M3 Half track painted

Here is the result of my first attempt to paint a Bolt Action scale model. I tried most of the weathering techniques that I found explained in this fantastic tutorial.
I used oil paint for Leaks and Streaks and oil wash as explained by Buypainted followed by pigments for dust effect and pencil. For the heavy chipping I used goblin green as a base and the mud is done by mixing plaster with pigment, fine sand and vinylic glue.

The overall result is nice although some things can be improved... I will do better on the forthcoming M4 Tank !

Comments welcome









the streaks and leaks are quite visible here done with red-brown oil paint to simulate rusty water 
















 the mud and the heavy chipping are visible here


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...