Sunday, September 29, 2013

Terrain, terrain! Part III : Russian/Finnish house For Winter War

Waiting the of end Winter War Kickstarter  (pledge here !!) I started building some houses and terrain to be used for russian and finnish terrain.

The design is broadly inspired by the 4ground building that appears in the kickstarter (I loved the pale blue windows idea)
and also in this case is build with forex. On top of that I used 1mm balsa wood for the timber cover...I am not fully happy of that. i should carve more deeply the balsa to have the effect of separate wood boards.




I covered the external walls with plaster before painting to reach a raw wall effect.





Fairly fast to build and good overall effect. It overall required 2-3 hours from start to end !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...