Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Terrain, Terrain ! Part I: an European 2 storey building

Bolt action (which we enjoy a lot) forced me to work hard creating terrain suitable for 28mm figures. I re-adapted my basement and created a large workbench. Then I started (re)-collecting cardboard, polystyrene, mdf, flock, balsa wood etc.

One of the first project I completed has been building a 2 storey European building.  To construct it I use 5mm forex that is easily cuttable. I draw the pieces on the board and then glued some floor textures I created with word. I am pretty happy of the final result although I did not attached windows and doors to increase usability with BA.


the upper floor




The ground floor and a particular of the stairs




The exterior and a particular of the roof










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...