Sunday, October 20, 2013

Smoke markers

I made an attempt of constructing simple smoke markers for BA. I made two types of smoke: Black for destroyed vehicles and white for smoke screens.

To construct them I used some iron boater (once) used to clean dishes that you may find in some supermarket.

Once I modeled into the desired shape I glued with the hot glue the boater to an iron rove and painted with spry acrylic.















The iron boater




















I cut it in three pieces and modeled with hand to give the desired form. Then I glued with hot glue to an iron round (e.g. a coin)



The painting process.
I used canned spry. For the fire marker. i first sprayed the red and then the black with a soft spry of grey. For the white i first used grey then a heavy white spry.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...